Hostel Little Quarter

Booking, Payment and Cancellation Conditions

Reservation

The hostel accepts only written reservations through a web form, email, fax, or letter. A reservation must contain contact details (name, surname, email, telephone) and the requested term and services (number and type of rooms, etc.).

The hostel distinguishes between two basic reservation types, according to the number of persons:

·         Individual reservation – reservation for  1 – 14 persons

·         Group reservation reservation for 15 and more persons

 

Individual reservation

Payment

·         Guaranteed reservation

A guarantee is usually required to make a reservation. As a guarantee the hostel accepts either a payment card or a deposit up to 100% of the price of reservation. The amount of deposit is stated individually according to the booked term. The hostel reserves the right to pre-authorise an amount for the first night of the total price in case of a payment card guarantee. The hostel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if an invalid payment card is provided, or if there are insufficient funds in the client’s account. For online payments and for payments without the client being physically present we send electronic invoices only.

 

·         Non-guaranteed reservation

If the reservation is not guaranteed it is held till the confirmed time of arrival only and will be cancelled on later arrival.

 

Cancellation conditions

·         Stay between 5th January and 25th December

Guaranteed reservations for stays between the 5th January and the 25th December can be cancelled, or the number of booked beds can be reduced for free till the midnight of the 3rd day before arrival at the latest. In case of later cancellation, or no-show, the amount for the first night of the total price will be charged. In case of later reduction of number of booked beds the amount of 100% of the price of unused beds will be charged. 

·         Stay between 26th December and 4th January

Guaranteed reservations for stays between the 26th December and the 4th January can be cancelled, or the number of booked beds can be reduced, for free till the 31st October of the year of arrival. In case of later cancellation, or no-show, the amount of 100% of the total price of reservation will be charged. In case of later reduction of number of booked beds the amount of 100% of the price of unused beds will be charged.

 

·         Non-Refundable reservation

In case of no-show, late arrival, modification, or cancellation of a Non-Refundable reservation the amount of 100% of the total price will be charged, or if paid upfront the client will not be entitled to any refund. If the client does not arrive on the first day of stay, the hostel has the right to cancel the reservation without compensation on the next day.

 

Group reservation

Payment

The deposit 70% of the total price must be settled 40 days before the arrival. The remaining 30% of the total price is payable on arrival.

Deposit for damages

The hostel requires a deposit for possible damages at the amount of CZK 500 / EUR 20 per person for students groups. The deposit is payable on arrival and will be returned on departure after deduction costs for damages.

Reducing number of persons

The number of persons in the group can be reduced only once and only up to 10% of the total number of persons. In case of reduction of more than 10% of the total number of persons a surcharge will be charged for the unused beds according to the date of change (see Cancellation conditions).

Cancellation conditions

·         Stay between 5th January and 25th December

40 – 21 days before arrival 30% fee of the total amount

20 – 14 days before arrival 50% fee of the total amount

13 – 4 days before arrival 85% fee of the total amount

3 and less days before arrival 100% fee of the total amount

 

·         Stay between 26th December and 4th January

Till the 31st October for free

From the 1st November 100% fee of the total amount

Note: The hostel reserves the right to cancel the reservation or change its conditions in case of any later changes of cancellation conditions

General provisions

Exceptional circumstances

The hostel reserves the right to move the confirmed reservation to another accommodation facility of the same standard in case of exceptional circumstances (technical breakdown, etc.). In this case the hostel will not refund any settled deposits. This paragraph is valid both for individual and group reservations.

These conditions are valid from 1st May 2021.